Hi from Switzerland (;

Hello forum

My name is Keanu, i am from Switzerland.

I grow CBD in my company here named CR Performance GmbH, also knowed as CannaResearch.

I am maybe the only Company in Switzerland, growing CBD but not for the Wholesale. 

My dream is always to keep it small to only grow for Shops or bags.

As child i startet with 4 to 5 years old, growing acorns in the kindergarten.

Some Years later, in the school time i was going to plant and cross chillies as my hobby. 

I startet 2015 to grow industrial hemp just for fun. There was before the swiss cbd marked started. 

2020 i start to grow cbd as a company. Just stuff, special strains selectet on terps, on small grow spaces. 

My biggest set up was 100 Lamps, but i was going down fast to 30 Lamps. So there i am, actually in 2024. 

After school i was working 2 years in the forest as an ranger, cutting trees and that stuff. 

I changed to gardener and make the garden school 3 years in Zürich. After the school i continiue to work as gardener for two years. 

Than i startet to work in a Grow Shop, up to today for 2 days per week. I startet with proffesional CBD grownig by the site. 

Now we are here, i am turning 27 years soon and i am still growing cbd.  So i can say, my hole life was "green" and thats what i love. 

We will have fun here.

ps; my engl is not perfect, but the future here in the Forum will help me to get better. 

Greetz, Keanu

65101057_463816097713211_8564672423293616128_o.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Keanu,

Thanks for sharing your background and how you came to grow this plant, it sounds like you was destine to grow this plant and it shows in your work from what i have seen on instagram! 

100 lights for where most off us are located is a dream even 30 is a lot in our market 😁 the most i have done is 24 many years ago but there was too many hands in the pie and i didnt get any return apart from a great life lesson early on!

I know you have a wealth off knowledge to share so excited to learn from you!

Thanks

Snydgrow

• Like 1

Hello Snyd (;

Thanks to meet you here. 

As i was growing 100 Lamps, i can say you, i can grow 200pcs/1000w as my own with all work. 

Its easy to buy cuttings and produce just flowers.

But its way more work to have own selections, mothers, cuttings to make... the whole thing. And i love it.

Yeah the green life is 100% my thing. 

Greetz, 

Keanu

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.